Monday 24 October 2011

CHEERS TO THE FREAKIN HALIDAYYY

Ola peeps! It's Monday and I can honestly say that this has been the best Monday ever! I didn't have to wake up early for classes. Woke up real late and mum didn't care. OMG REALLY?

So I woke up , had lunch , watched tv , surfed the net , washed me car , ad went for dinner @ choice w mum and dad. Best indian food in kk by far! Nyaman skali!

So tomorrow is Tuesday and I haven't planned anything. Hmm I don't really know what I should do actually. Maybe I'll start on my work....NAH! Still early. I think I'll go out tomorrow. If I'm 'rajin' enough. Been pretty lazy lately.

So yeah , I have about 1 more week of holiday and I'm gonna enjoy it!

Before I sign out , I would like to wish all Hindus , HAPPY DIWALI! Imma ask my aunt to send me some kesari , I'm half Indian but I don't celebrate Diwali. People get confused alot and I get asked and wished all the time. Gahhh.

Anywho , I'll update again soon. Tata ~


Nicole :)

3 comments:

  1. so I'll wish you Happy Holiday instead la :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicky, just letting you know that you've been tagged :) now go answer some questions in my blog. thanks! HAHA

    ReplyDelete