Friday 7 October 2011

Its been a while ~

Hello readers , it has been a while since i updated huh? Well been quite busy with assignments and stuff so didnt have time to update. Gosh , the work is so overwhelming plus the fact that im missing my bestfriends so much i can hardly stay sane! I need them here but they're so far that sometimes i feel like i have no one that i can talk to. I do have my two closest friends here in IPG and i appreciate them so much. I cant begin to say how awesome they are. I dont know what i'd do without them. Sigh. I cant wait for them to get back! I havent seen kc in about 4 months i think and i havent met sera in about 1 month. I know 1 month doesnt seem like along time , but not seeing someone youre use to seeing everyday feels like a long time. But i gotta keep my head high , suck up whatever crap is thrown my way and just go with the flow. No one can trully understand how i trully feel now. Maybe those closest to me.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STRESSED!



'Dear Lord , help me in this time of struggle , help me be true to myself and not let anything or anyone change the way I am'



I pray alot for guidance because i feel that praying is the only way i can truly get peace. I know that what i go through sometime is meant for me to mature myself more and ultimately make myself a better person. I hope that everything that i go through will do so :')


I will be seeing Kc and Sera real soon and im so happppppppppppppppppy! :)


Till my next post , BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment