Saturday 15 October 2011

Beach fun

Okay so I didn't get to update as soon as I reached home. Was so damn tired all I wanted to do was sleep! Oh gosh. The sun was freakin freakin. My face is all red and puffy now thanks to that.


Didnt exactly had a great time just now. Was distracted and bothered by other things in my head. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep.


On a lighter note , I have 4 essays I need to submit next week! Yippeeeee! Not really ._. I don't know how I'm gonna get 4 essays done but I must somehow.

I just can't wait for the holiday to come. I'm in much need of that. Gahhh.


Oh ya , I'm updating from my iPhone now. Danial told me that blogger has a free app I can install. Yay thank you Danial :)

Anywho I'm gonna go now. Am in church and I wanna pay attention.

I'll update again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment