Wednesday 9 November 2011

I'm counting down the days

Hello hello people! Been a while eh? Well I have nothing much to update actually. Classes for semester 1 is all finished so we pretty much are waiting for the semester break. We have one week then HOLIDAY! I know I know , all I talk about is holiday , holiday but it comes with reasons. There are so many reasons why I want holidays to come BUT I'm not gonna discuss em here. Too personal. Haha.


I'm hoping the semester break will be awesome because my bestfriend will be coming back to kk and my cousin from uk will be coming down to kk. So I'm quite excited about spending time with them as well as my family of course.


Well , I'm updating from my phone now so I'll just keep it short for now. Will update more in the (hopefully) near future. Über lazy now. HAHA pardon me.


Till then! Take care all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment