Friday 21 October 2011

MY BABY IS HERE

Guysssss guess what?? MY CAR IS HERE! oh my gosh finally after waiting exactly 5 months , its here. I can honestly say now , it was worth the wait *cough cough* I was hounding my dad over it until it came so yeah , its awesome and i LOVE it . Well , without further a do , here it is , my baby Myvi Extreme



The back view of it



The front :)

I can say right now that im in love with it. HAHA. Must take care of it cause im gonna be driving it for 5 years from now. I will with all my heart , wash it , clean it.

Thats all for now peeps! Will update next time!


Nicole

3 comments:

  1. WOW she's gorgeous! it is a SHE right? LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool car you got there, Nicole~! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia : yes its a SHE :D

    Afiq : Thank you! :D

    Ashwan : haha err :p

    ReplyDelete