Monday 13 June 2011

People In My Life

Hello hello ! In this post i would like to introduce the awesome people in my life. They are awesome and i love them all to death. I'd be nothing without them , im seriously lucky to have them in my life and i plan to keep them FOREVER. So ladies and gentlemen , here they are :)



This is my bestest friend EVER! shes like my (almost identical ) twin sister , shes my soul sister and I LOVE HER ! 


This is Precious! Shes loud and hyper 24/7 , just like me. Thats why we click. LOL we've been bfs since we were 13 , and we're 20 now :D


This is Lana! Shes like the mum in our group. Haha


This is Ms Erica! Shes the most ladylike among us all! HAHA but she can party hard! 


This is Jessica or Jess as we call her. Her laugh is super contagious and if youre around her you wont be bored. HAHA


This is Megaaaaa! My indian sister and soulmate , been through my ups and downs. Love love love her.


This is Tira or Ten as i call her. Shes awesome to be around and very easy going 


This is Sera , my bestfriend when i was in form 6. Its hard for me to describe her cause she has so many great qualities about her. A GREAT friend , i love her!


This is Farrah! Shes small but she can be the loudest! Dont judge her by her size. LOVE AMAR :p


There they are , the awesome-est people in my life! I'm posting this because i am very thankful that i have them. Everyone should be very appreciative of the friends they have , cause whats life without friends right? 


Till my next post , BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment