Sunday 12 June 2011

8 Days and Counting

Hey all :)


So, I have 8 more days of freedom until i start college! 8 days! And what am i doing? Staying at home , stuffing my face. HAHA. Most of my friends are either busy or away this week so i guess i cant meet up with them before i enter college. Oh well , since im placed in KK , so my friends will always be here *happy face* . Got all my things settled ; documents , bank account opened for my monthly ALLOWANCE *happier face* . The only thing im not looking forward to is leaving my iPhone at home. Dad said it would be better if i left it at home while im at IPG for the 4 day orientation. Oh well , i'd rather leave it at home then risk getting it stolen. I'll have my laptop so i guess thats okay. They have wi-fi services there so yeah, guess thats a plus. I'll be able to update my blog and go on twitter. I cant say im really excited about it. I mean , yes its a big deal and all but i dont seem to be very excited about it. Funny eh? Im just glad i only have to stay in the hostel for 4 days then im home free! I hope the orientation will be fun and all. Im looking forward to meeting everyone who'll be attending the orientation.

Till me next post , BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment