Thursday 30 June 2011

Good Morning Class

Greeting! We meet again! *waves excitedly*


So classes have started and so far its okay , some of the lecturers are quite strict but i guess thats expected cause we're no longer in high school. The course im in now is called PPISMP which stands for Program Persediaan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Pendidikan. I THINK. HAHA. Excuse me for my noob-ness , i've been very tired lately. Getting up isnt the problem but going to class every morning is! The class is far from where my mum drops me in the morning lets just put it at that. REALLY FAR! But i guess the workout is good? LOL its not nice to sweat so early in the morning especially in my baju kurung. UGH. Oh well , 3 semesters of that. HA-HA. 

Anyways , my class is okay i guess. The people are okay. We have 22 people only in one class and i think we all get along well with each other. Havent heard anything about anyone yet so yeah i take that we're all good. Did i mention that my class only has 2 boys! Bobby and Bernard! HAHA! damn those boys are hilarious especially Bernard! He's a Lady Gaga fanatic and he knows everything about LG! OMG he never fails to make us laugh everyday. 

Classes are okay but the work keeps piling up! Gosh , im trying my best to keep up with all the work given. I better not procrastinate cause being behind of assignments is the last thing i want. So with that , i think i better get back to my work , i will update soon readers! :) 

Till my next post , BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment