Wednesday 8 June 2011

My very first post

Hello peeps. HAHA , sorry im not use to this blogging thing. I have never blogged in my life. So yeah, excuse me. I will try and learn how to blog better , slowly. Anywho, the reason why im wanted to start blogging is because i will be continuing a new phase in my life very soon. I will be starting my degree in Teaching English as a Second Language. Really excited yet nervous at the same time. Normal right? Well , been wanting to teach English since i was well 7 years old and i love English so yeah , put two and two together. I consider myself really lucky that i got a place in a government institution. 120,000 candidates applied and out of that only 13,500 got the call for an interview. And out of the 13,500 people who went to the interview only about 5000 people will ultimately get called. So seeing the numbers , I AM ONE OF THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE :) Cant say much now but i will continue blogging throughout my journey , which is a 5 and a half year journey. LOL. Till my next post , BYE :)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogspot! HAHAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! eh, idk how to follow you back but i'll figure it out. HAHA slowly! :D

    ReplyDelete