Tuesday 22 November 2011

One down , two more to go ~

Hello hello all ! :) FINALLY the holiday is finally here! Well actually it started early for my class cause lectures were done for this sem so there was no point going to campus *smiles* So , semester 1 went by faster than i thought. The day we had our first lecture , sem break was the furthest from my mind BUT now thats its here , finally! HAHA. i am seriously relieved. So much has happened in such a short time dont even get me started.


Semester 2 will start on January 4th and i am kinda excited , kinda nervous , kinda scared you know mixed emotions. We'll be having mock exams , REAL exams HAHA , MORE ASSignments , more tim on campus , more work , more EVERYTHING! Next sem will definitely test me.


BUT for now , i seriously dont wanna think about next sem. The only thing thats on my mind is HOLIDAY , HOLIDAY and HOLIDAY. I sleep late and wake up late and my mum could care less! HAHA. This is all temporary duhh. I wont be doing a whole lot of nothing next year. I know i'll be very busy. Seniors already gave me a heads up. HAHA.


So yeah , so for now i will be enjoying my holiday. Even if i'll only be in KK most of the time but hey my bestfriend is coming back in 3 days!! I CANT WAIT!! We are gonna have so much fun.


Since its the end of sem 1 , here's a photo of when we started the first day of lectures. This was around June this year :)

Im the one in the middle. Excuse the overly excited faces all around. HAHA

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEM :)


Take care ya'll :)


Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment