Saturday 13 August 2011

Lagi best ~

I bet if you watch TV often you'll know what my title means. HAHA , im talking about the new Myvi , lagi best! Daddy decided to get me a car and he asked me to choose what car i wanted. I mean i didnt wanna be picky and all and burden my dad with a really expensive car , so i went with the new Myvi! Initially i wanted to go with the Suzuki Swift but its like 20k more expensive than the Myvi so yeah , Myvi it is! :D Finally i can be independent and drive myself to classes everyday without depending on my mum to pick me up. Its tiring for my mum too so yeah i bet shes as happy as i am! LOL. And also , finally my drivers license will be put to good use! FINALLYYYYYY! HAHA. I got my license on the 1st of April 2009 , so its been 2 years now and im finally putting it to good use.


When i first got my license , i did start driving BUT .... okay here comes the shocking part , i got into an accident!! It wasnt a major one though , but i did damage my mums car. HAHA. It wasnt actually my fault , i was just driving slow and i suddenly braked so the car behind hit me from the back. The bumper was pretty dented and the lights were shattered on impact. Dad covered for me when we got back and said he was the one driving at the time but my mum , being a mum knew it was my fault. Even if she didnt say it. HAHA. Needless to say , i didnt do much driving after the incident.

Well , that happened about 2 years ago and recently i started driving again. My parents finally realized how important a car would be for me so they decided to start letting me drive again. SLOWLY of course. I started driving with my mum to campus and my mum would drive back. After about a week , i started bringing my mums car to campus. Its been hmm 3 weeks now and im slowly getting my confidence. Cant wait for the car to come! Mum misses her car too. HAHA.

So here , is a pic of my CDL! Drivers know what i mean :p And muka bida , i just woke up! HAHA


I'll update again soon readers!

Till my next post , BYE :) xx

1 comment: