Friday 12 August 2011

FINALLY 20!

Harooo tweeps!

Well as my title suggests , i finally turned 20 yesterday! HAHA , omg i dont know what to feel actually , i dont feel old BUT for some reason i feel like a new person. As weird as that sounds , i do. HAHA dont ask me why. Anywho , didnt have a big celebration or anything. Just had dinner on the night of my birthday with my family and buka puasa / dinner with some friends.

We were all taking pics when suddenly i heard a song being played.I realized it was a 'Happy Birthday' song and i went like , 'Eh , who's birthday is it??' I was so noob that time. HAHA then i saw a cake with a single candle being carried out to our table. I was seriously shocked! The cake and song were for me! For some reason i couldnt stop giggling. I was like a hyena. LOL! the pics Sera took were funny. LOL. I was so touched that they got me a cake.

I couldnt stop smiling. HAHA. i was so thankful and i have to say that this was the best birthday so far! Am so thankful i have such awesome people in my life to spend this time with. Thanks to my papa for the Tissot watch he got me and my girls , Sera , Farrah and Mega for the awesomely delicious cake! Love you people! <3

Ahhhh , im finally 20! And next year i can finally cast my vote for the election , if they have one. HAHA. Am thankful also that i have another year of life.

Thank you all for the wishes and texts! Hugs and kisses! :*


The awesome cake from Sera , Farrah and Mega! :D


Happy faces all around!


From Daddy <3


After dinner photo session :D

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ME! :D

Till my next post , BYE :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Nicole! May God bless u always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vanessa! :D May GBU too!

    ReplyDelete